[comp.sys.mac.programmer] New Mac SysEnvirons Numbers

brady@swift.cs.tcd.ie (11/06/90)

Does anyone know what the new machine numbers are (that is, when you call
SysEnvirons, what numbers have the Classic, the LC and the IIsi got)?
Thanks
MIke Brady
brady@cs.tcd.ie

marc@Apple.COM (Mark Dawson) (11/06/90)

In article <7301.2736a417@swift.cs.tcd.ie> brady@swift.cs.tcd.ie writes:
>Does anyone know what the new machine numbers are (that is, when you call
>SysEnvirons, what numbers have the Classic, the LC and the IIsi got)?
>Thanks
>MIke Brady
>brady@cs.tcd.ie
Machine       SysEnvirons #     Gestalt #
 portable        8                10
 IIci            9                11
 IIfx            11               13
 Classic         15               17
 IIsi            16               18
 LC              17               19

Mark
--
---------------------------------
Mark Dawson                Service Diagnostic Engineering

Apple says what it says; I say what I say.  We're different

llama@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Joe Francis) (11/07/90)

Seaking of Gestalt, what is it, and where may I find documentation?

IM XRef and TNStack 3.3 have nothing to say on the matter.

Is this one of those 6.7 - 7.0 dudes?  Even if that's the case, a
description would still be appreciated.

Thanks
"Read My Lips: No Nude Texans!" - George Bush clearing up a misunderstanding