[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Xscheme Interpreter

Roger Smith <ACPS5788@Ryerson.CA> (11/08/90)

Hi,
 I am looking for a "MAC version" of the public domain interpreter xscheme
which runs on flame on.....IBM pc's ...flame off. Has anyone  seen or
been able to compile the generic c files for xscheme . Also does any one know
of a cheap scheme environment for the mac?

                                                          Roger Smith
                                                          (Ryerson Polytechnic)

ACPS5788@RYERSON.BITNET

c60a-cz@danube.Berkeley.EDU (Donald Burr) (11/08/90)

In article <90311.180505ACPS5788@Ryerson.CA> ACPS5788@Ryerson.CA (Roger Smith) writes:
>Hi,
> I am looking for a "MAC version" of the public domain interpreter xscheme
>which runs on flame on.....IBM pc's ...flame off. Has anyone  seen or
>been able to compile the generic c files for xscheme . Also does any one know
>of a cheap scheme environment for the mac?

As soon as I get my MINIX system set up (MINIX is a Unix operating system
for Macs), I'm going to be trying several projects, including:

  * Running a Citadel/UX (bbs system) on it
  * Running a MUCK (adventure game) on it
  * Running some form of Scheme, as well as Jove (an editor) on it

I'll let you know how these go.
Donald Burr, c60a-cz@danube.Berkeley.edu  | "I have a seperate mail-address
University of California, Berkeley        | for flames and other such nega-
Majoring in Computer Science              | tive msgs; it's called /dev/null."