[comp.sys.mac.programmer] sumex-copy of usenet programmer guide - help

jcocon@hubcap.clemson.edu (james c oconnor) (11/10/90)

I downloaded both of the hqx files from sumex using binary ftp.  I have
tried to unpack them separately, but get EOF errors.  Should they be
joined first?  Using Stuffit's join, or simple concattenation?
Thanks,
Jim

souka@kl.msc.umn.edu (Omar Souka) (11/10/90)

In article <11499@hubcap.clemson.edu>, jcocon@hubcap.clemson.edu (james
c oconnor) writes:
> I downloaded both of the hqx files from sumex using binary ftp.  I have
> tried to unpack them separately, but get EOF errors.  Should they be
> joined first?  Using Stuffit's join, or simple concattenation?
> Thanks,
> Jim

The .hqx files must be concatenated before going into Stuffit.

Omar Souka                              E/Mail:  souka@msc.edu
Minnesota Supercomputer Center          AT&T:    612 625 7890
Minneapolis, MN                         FAX:     612 624 6550