[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MF Switching Exception

CXT105@psuvm.psu.edu (Christopher Tate) (11/11/90)

I've discovered that MultiFinder will not allow a major context switch to
take place while the "About MultiFinder" window/dialog is open, even though
it is not of the standard dialog type.

Is this just an odd curiosity, or might this special-casing conceivably
cause somebody some grief?

-------
Christopher Tate                  |
                                  |        "Joy is the serious
cxt105@psuvm.psu.edu              |         business of heaven."
{...}!psuvax1!psuvm.bitnet!cxt105 |
cxt105@psuvm.bitnet               |           -- C. S. Lewis

francis@arthur.uchicago.edu (Francis Stracke) (11/13/90)

In article <90314.170110CXT105@psuvm.psu.edu> CXT105@psuvm.psu.edu (Christopher Tate) writes:
>I've discovered that MultiFinder will not allow a major context switch to
>take place while the "About MultiFinder" window/dialog is open, even though
>it is not of the standard dialog type.

Looks pretty standard to me.

| Francis Stracke		| My opinions are my own.  I don't steal them.|
| University of Chicago		| Non sequiturs make me eat lampshades	      |
| francis@zaphod.uchicago.edu	|   				       	      |