[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Need AppleSingle to Mac converter

time@tbomb.ice.com (Tim Endres) (12/12/90)

In article <1990Dec11.015303.20939@news.nd.edu>, mahesh@caradhras.cc.nd.edu (Mahesh Subramanya) writes:
> 	Does anyone out there in mac land have any suggestions as
> to how I would go about translating a AppleSingle file into a standart
> Macintosh file?   I have AppleSingle files sitting on my UNIX box,

I have source for decyphering AppleSingle and AppleDouble files, as
well as converting them into MacBinary files. This code could very
easily be converted to generate Macintosh files. In fact, its a no
brainer. If you can not do the work, and can find no one to help you,
then you could use the MacBinary program to convert the resulting
MB file into a normal Mac file.

If *anyone* desires this source, please email me and I will send you
a copy. I intend to post it to comp.sources.mac, but that will take
a considerable time, so email if you're anxious.

tim.

Tim Endres                |  time@ice.com
ICE Engineering           |  uupsi!ice.com!time
8840 Main Street          |
Whitmore Lake MI. 48189   |  (313) 449 8288