[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Problem w/ LSC

Chris.Gehlker@p12.f56.n114.z1.fidonet.org (Chris Gehlker) (12/16/90)

>From: djvelleman@amherst.bitnet

Dan Velleman asks:

> Problem #1: I put a stop sign in my program and then run it.
> It runs until reaching the stop sign and then stops. I open the
> Lightsbug window and look at a few variables, but I don't change
> anything in memory. Then I say "go" to continue execution and
> I get an immediate system crash. When I run exactly the same
> program without the stop sign (but still in the debugging environment),
> it runs fine. What's going on? This has happened to me twice.

Dan, I had this problem once when I'd put a bunch of UnLoadSegs in my program
and then rearranged my segmentation so that a segment was unloading itself.
 See if that's your problem.

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!56.12!Chris.Gehlker
Internet: Chris.Gehlker@p12.f56.n114.z1.fidonet.org