[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Prototyper Update?

fore@athena.cs.uga.edu (Howard Fore) (01/09/91)

How much is the upgrade to Prototyper 2.0 from 1.0? Is is worth it? What does
2.0 do that 1.0 doesn't?

Howard Fore   fore@athena.cs.uga.edu    (128.192.4.49)

cfejm@ux1.cts.eiu.edu (John Miller) (01/09/91)

In article <1991Jan8.170117.17257@athena.cs.uga.edu> fore@athena.cs.uga.edu (Howard Fore) writes:
>How much is the upgrade to Prototyper 2.0 from 1.0? Is is worth it? What does
>2.0 do that 1.0 doesn't?

Prototyper is now at vsn 3.0, and, since we upgraded from 2.0, I can't answer
what the upgrade from 1.0 would be.  Sure is a painless way to build the
user interface, though.  It'd be nice to have support for the Think Class
Library, though rumor has it that they're working on it.

A call to the publisher--SmethersBarnes 503-274-7179 could get you the
upgrade scale.

---
John Miller
Music Theory