[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Sample Code

blob@Apple.COM (Brian Bechtel) (01/12/91)

bin@primate.wisc.edu (Brain in Neutral) writes:

>But what everyone who wants the learn to program the Macintosh needs
>(I've harped on this before, so I'll repeat the refrain) is *as much
>of other people's source code as you can get your hands on*.

For this purpose, I'd recommend Disk Tracy by Wayzata Technologies.
It is a CD-ROM with roughly 300 megabytes of source code in a variety of
languages.  Disc Tracy is $139 retail, and is available from Wayzata in
Minnesota, or from the
	Bureau of Electronic Publishing
	141 New Road
	Parsippany, NJ 07054
	800-828-4766

I don't know, but I imagine lots of other places carry it as well.

Disclaimer: I donated some source to the collection.  As a reward, I got
a free CD.  That's all.

--Brian Bechtel     blob@apple.com     "My opinion, not Apple's"