[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Macintosh Assembly Language Programmer Wanted

wras@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Steve Mariotti) (01/10/91)

Wanted:  Someone with experience in 680x0 assembly language to do decompiling/
         disassembly into a C-like derivative language.  Must have familiarity
         with Macintosh Toolbox and Macintosh Operating System as well.  Job
         is short term (2-6 weeks) and part time.  Terms are negotiable.  Pay
         rate is $10/hr. for all contract labor done.

Submit to wras@ccwf.cc.utexas if interested.  Interviews scheduled in first-
come-first-serve manner (FIFO).

For more information, contact me on the internet.

wras@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu

Steve Mariotti

--
 ______  _____________________________________________________________________
| ____ |   Steve Mariotti -- University of Texas at Austin -- CS Undergrad(e) |

ph@cci632.UUCP (Pete Hoch) (01/11/91)

wras@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Steve Mariotti) writes:
- Wanted:  Someone with experience in 680x0 assembly language to do decompiling/
-          disassembly into a C-like derivative language.  Must have familiarity
-          with Macintosh Toolbox and Macintosh Operating System as well.  Job
-          is short term (2-6 weeks) and part time.  Terms are negotiable.  Pay
-          rate is $10/hr. for all contract labor done.
                   ^^^???

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Thanks, I needed a good laugh to start the day off right.

This IS a joke, right?

Pete

jdevoto@Apple.COM (Jeanne A. E. DeVoto) (01/11/91)

In article <42345@ut-emx.uucp> wras@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Steve Mariotti) writes:
>Wanted:  Someone with experience in 680x0 assembly language to do decompiling/
>         disassembly into a C-like derivative language.  Must have familiarity
>         with Macintosh Toolbox and Macintosh Operating System as well.  Job
>         is short term (2-6 weeks) and part time.  Terms are negotiable.  Pay
>         rate is $10/hr. for all contract labor done.

Uh, you did drop a zero in there, didn't you?
--
========= jeanne a. e. devoto ========================================
 jdevoto@apple.com     |  You may not distribute this article under a

ksand@Apple.COM (Kent Sandvik) (01/14/91)

In article <1991Jan11.011247.9440@chinet.chi.il.us> laird@chinet.chi.il.us (Laird J. Heal) writes:
>In article <42345@ut-emx.uucp> wras@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Steve Mariotti) writes:
>>Wanted:  Someone with experience in 680x0 assembly language to do decompiling/
>>         disassembly into a C-like derivative language.  Must have familiarity
>>         with Macintosh Toolbox and Macintosh Operating System as well.  Job
>
>1. Talk to the author of MacNosy - he had such a project he might have shelved
>   for one reason or another.
>
>>         is short term (2-6 weeks) and part time.  Terms are negotiable.  Pay
>>         rate is $10/hr. for all contract labor done.
>>                 ^^^^^^^
>2.  You must be kidding.

A tragic side issue is that some janitors over here in California are striking
due to low wages, which are far higher than the hourly wage defined above.

Kent Sandvik

--
Kent Sandvik, Apple Computer Inc, Developer Technical Support
NET:ksand@apple.com, AppleLink: KSAND  DISCLAIMER: Private mumbo-jumbo