[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Help Inside Mac

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (01/10/91)

I am reposting the following because although we have gotten a great
response, we still need more people who use Inside Macintosh who are
NOT currently either Apple Partners or Associates.  We are trying to
address all audiences, including those students and others who must
depend upon publications like IM to program the Macintosh without the
benefit of DTS support, etc.  So if you live in the Chicago or Bay Area
and use Inside Macintosh, now is your chance to help make fellow
developers' lives easier all over the world.  Thanks for your continued
help and patience.
__________

Apple is going to be conducting a study of Inside Macintosh and we
are looking for feedback on how we can improve this resource to better
meet developer needs.  We are looking for developers in the San Francisco
Bay and Chicago areas to participate in focus groups to discuss needs
of developers and what Apple can do with Inside Macintosh to better
meet those needs.

If you are a Macintosh developer in one of these areas and are willing
to spend some time helping Apple improve the next version of Inside
Macintosh, please fill out the following survey and return it as soon
as possible (prior to Monday, January 14, 1991) to mjohnson@apple.com.

We will be choosing a sampling of all responses and contacting those
developers to participate in these focus groups in the S.F. Bay and
Chicago areas.

Thanks in advance for your time and interest.

Mark B. Johnson
Developer Technical Support
Apple Computer, Inc.