[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Undocumented Mem Mgr return code: -113???

resnick@cogsci.uiuc.edu (Pete Resnick) (01/18/91)

Yikes!! I tried out a piece of code written by Joe Holt (a little thing
with the Notification Manager). It's a nifty little kludge, but it calls
a DisposPtr which returns -113. What the heck is -113??? It is not
documented anywhere. What's the scoop?

pr
--
Pete Resnick             (...so what is a mojo, and why would one be rising?)
Graduate assistant - Philosophy Department, Gregory Hall, UIUC

anders@verity.com (Anders Wallgren) (01/18/91)

In article <1991Jan18.083714.18930@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>, resnick@cogsci (Pete Resnick) writes:
>a DisposPtr which returns -113. What the heck is -113??? It is not
>documented anywhere. What's the scoop?

-113	memAZErr	Address in zone check failed

Can't tell you what it means, but the System Error DA sure is
wonderful...

anders

mxmora@unix.SRI.COM (Matt Mora) (01/19/91)

In article <1991Jan18.083714.18930@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> resnick@cogsci.uiuc.edu (Pete Resnick) writes:

>a DisposPtr which returns -113. What the heck is -113??? It is not
>documented anywhere. What's the scoop?

From Inside Mac DA:

 "memAZErr        -113    Address in zone check failed"

Matt

Matthew Mora                |  my Mac  Matt_Mora@QM.SRI.COM
SRI International           |  my SUN   mxmora@unix.sri.com