[comp.sys.mac.programmer] ***ERROR IN MY DRIVER CODE***

resnick@cogsci.uiuc.edu (Pete Resnick) (01/22/91)

Important announcement to all who are using my Driver code!!!!!

Charles Martin has just written and informed me of a horrible typo
that, given some relatively rare circumstances, could really screw
up a driver table.

>Date: Tue, 22 Jan 91 02:06:28 CST
>From: Charles Martin <martin@gargoyle.uchicago.edu>
>To: resnick@cogsci.uiuc.edu
>Subject: Error in DriverAvail
>
>In the code you sent the other day, the DriverAvail routine has the sense
>of a comparison reversed:
>
>    If (UTableSize < UnitNtryCnt) {
>
>should be
>
>    If (UTableSize > UnitNtryCnt) {
>
>Charles Martin // martin@cs.uchicago.edu

Sorry for such a horrible mistake. Please correct this if you are using
my code.

pr
--
Pete Resnick             (...so what is a mojo, and why would one be rising?)
Graduate assistant - Philosophy Department, Gregory Hall, UIUC