[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Lightspeed Pascal 2.03 and *COLOR*

mbabramowicz@amherst.bitnet (01/22/91)

I am using Lightspeed Pascal version 2.03 to upgrade an old program of mine.
Today, I was going to add a little bit of color capability, but the compiler
won't accept any of my color commands (everything is undefined.)
The compiler is (I admit) old, but it seems to me that it should have color,
since I bought it about two years ago and Inside mac Vol 5 is copyright
1986.
Am I doing something stupid, or if I'm not, is there some way around my
inability to use the procedures documented in Vol. 5? I don't want to upgrade
since I mainly use Think C 4.0 now, and am just using the Pascal since that's
what I used a while back.

Help from anyone would be appreciated.\

Thanks,
Michael Abramowicz
MBABRAMOWICZ@AMHERST

mlab2@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (01/25/91)

In article <11688.279b247a@amherst.bitnet>, mbabramowicz@amherst.bitnet writes:
> I am using Lightspeed Pascal version 2.03 to upgrade an old program of mine.
> Today, I was going to add a little bit of color capability, but the compiler
> won't accept any of my color commands (everything is undefined.)
> Thanks,
> Michael Abramowicz
> MBABRAMOWICZ@AMHERST

If no one has mailed you yet, you need to include the Quickdraw interface as
well as ToolIntf (for color windows).

john calhoun