[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Recording sound on Mac IIsi

rice@postgres.uucp (Daniel S. Rice) (01/25/91)

	Does any documentation exist on how to access the sound recording
facilities of the new Macs from within a program?

						Dan

mlab2@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (01/25/91)

In article <10428@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU>, rice@postgres.uucp (Daniel S. Rice) writes:
> 	Does any documentation exist on how to access the sound recording
> facilities of the new Macs from within a program?
>
> 						Dan

Yep.  The NEW-new Sound Manager Chapter to be included in IM-VI describes all
the new routines for calling up the record-sound-dialog-box.  I got my copy
from America Online.

Which begs ... when are the new interfaces for LSP going to come out?  I want
to play a disk sound file.

john calhoun