[comp.sys.mac.programmer] January _MacTutor_ issue?

spencer@cgrg.ohio-state.edu (Stephen N. Spencer) (01/27/91)

Hey, has anyone out there received their January issue of _MacTutor_
magazine?  I've been looking at the newsstands which usually carry it
here in Columbus to no avail.  Did they decide to take a month off?
Anyone know?

Stephen N. Spencer     |"Now you must dance the dance that you imply!
ACCAD   (614) 292-3416 | Your actions will follow you full circle round,
The Ohio State Univ.   | The higher the leap, I said,
1224 Kinnear Road      | The harder the ground!"
Columbus, OH 43212-1163|		- Amy Ray, "Center Stage"
spencer@cgrg.ohio-state.edu||71160.3141@compuserve.com||stephen_spencer@osu.edu

smargari@nmsu.edu (Susan Margarit) (01/27/91)

>Hey, has anyone out there received their January issue of _MacTutor_
>magazine?  I've been looking at the newsstands which usually carry it
>here in Columbus to no avail.  Did they decide to take a month off?
>Anyone know?

I received my subscription copy of that issue a week ago, about 2
weeks later than normal.

macgyver@skink.cis.ohio-state.edu (wilson m liaw) (01/31/91)

	I got my January MacTutor two weeks ago.

				Mac

--
Wilson MacGyver                      | In every heart, there is a time machine
Internet:macgyver@cis.ohio-state.edu | if you believe in your memeory. Trace

oze3@quads.uchicago.edu (james daniel ozeran) (02/01/91)

In article <1344@happy.osc.edu> spencer@cgrg.ohio-state.edu (Stephen N. Spencer) writes:

>Hey, has anyone out there received their January issue of _MacTutor_
>magazine?  I've been looking at the newsstands which usually carry it

I got mine about a week ago, but I got the February issue two days
ago. Go figure :->.

Dan O.

--
J. Daniel Ozeran	   |	Dept. of Biochemistry and
oze3@midway.uchicago.edu   |	Molecular Biology and