[comp.sys.mac.programmer] debugging -- where to get programs?

pittenger-laurence@cs.yale.edu (Laurence Arthur Pittenger) (02/13/91)

Dear World,
  Is there anywhere from which I can ftp MacsBug or some other good
source-level debugger (to save me the bother of ordering it).  Failing
that, if someone w/ experience w/ several could direct me toward the
best of available options, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
LP

--

Laurence A. Pittenger
CSNET  : pittenger-laurence@cs.yale.edu

jp57+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jefferson Provost) (02/13/91)

On 12-Feb-91 in debugging -- where to get p..
user Laurence Pittenger@cs.ya writes:
>  Is there anywhere from which I can ftp MacsBug or some other good
>source-level debugger (to save me the bother of ordering it).  Failing
>that, if someone w/ experience w/ several could direct me toward the
>best of available options, I'd appreciate it.

I've been wondering the same thing, and more specifically, is there a
version of MacsBug (or another debugger) which will recognize a keyboard
sequence as the programmer's switch interrupt on machines that have no
programmers switch (namely the IIsi)?

|Jefferson Provost    | jp57+@andrew.cmu.edu|
| Psychology          |  (412) 268-3139     |
| Carnegie Mellon     |---------------------|
| Pittsburgh, PA 15213|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|