[comp.sys.mac.programmer] What 7.0b1 INIT puts up the message at startup?

philipc@runx.oz.au (Philip Craig) (02/12/91)

Hi,
I know this has been asked here before but I didn't have 7.0b1 then,so...
What INIt is it that puts up the dialog warning the user that system 7.0b1
is beta software? If I remove it, will anything else break?

	Thanks in advance,
	Philip

jln@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (John Norstad) (02/14/91)

In article <1991Feb11.213739.774@runx.oz.au> philipc@runx.oz.au (Philip
Craig) writes:
> I know this has been asked here before but I didn't have 7.0b1 then,so...
> What INIt is it that puts up the dialog warning the user that system
7.0b1
> is beta software? If I remove it, will anything else break?

It's INIT 12. Trash it. No, nothing else breaks.

John Norstad
Academic Computing and Network Services
Northwestern University
jln@casbah.acns.nwu.edu