[comp.sys.mac.programmer] FXINFO

Dennis.Melville@f15.n300.z1.fidonet.org (Dennis Melville) (02/15/91)

Is there anyone out there familiar with accessing/changing the fxinfo
data structure?  I'm writing an application and can't seem to find any
commands for it...  And I desperately need to set the icon for the app/
saved files from it.  I'd appreciate the help...
        -Dennis

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!300!15!Dennis.Melville
Internet: Dennis.Melville@f15.n300.z1.fidonet.org

mrx@dhw68k.cts.com (Mark Murphy) (02/20/91)

In article <2721.27BD31CD@stjhmc.fidonet.org> Dennis.Melville@f15.n300.z1.fidonet.org (Dennis Melville) writes:
>Is there anyone out there familiar with accessing/changing the fxinfo
>data structure?  I'm writing an application and can't seem to find any
>commands for it...  And I desperately need to set the icon for the app/

   CInfoPBRec has the field you need... ioFlXFndrInfo.  This record is used
in calls to PBGetCatInfo and PBSetCatInfo.  These calls only work with HFS.

--
| Real Life: Mark F. Murphy         | What kinda beer do you like?           |