[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Z modem protocall

ph@cci632.UUCP (Pete Hoch) (02/21/91)

Hi,

Can someone send me the protocall for Z modem?  Please don't tell
me I can ftp it from somewhere because I do not have ftp access.
So if you have a spec sheet or anything can you please mail me a
copy?

Thanks,
Pete Hoch - ph@cci.com

Jahnke@brahms.biosci.arizona.edu (Jerome Jahnke) (02/22/91)

In article <52278@cci632.UUCP> ph@cci632.UUCP (Pete Hoch) writes:
>Hi,
>
>Can someone send me the protocall for Z modem?  Please don't tell
>me I can ftp it from somewhere because I do not have ftp access.
>So if you have a spec sheet or anything can you please mail me a
>copy?

Do you have a modem????

If so, call (503) 621-3746, this is Telegodzilla, which is Chuck Fosbergs BBS.
It will
have the most current set of specs, and most probably some code.

>Thanks,
>Pete Hoch - ph@cci.com

Jer,
----