[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Pascal/C Primer source code

jmp@jaco.Frame.COM (Jeff Papineau) (02/16/91)

A few days ago, I posted looking for the Pascal or C Primer source code, and
was willing to pay for it.
It was the second posting.
I'm sad to say response was not overwelming.
I did get two people who were willing to help me, with the C source code.
I now have it. I am still looking for the Pascal, as that is the book that
I actually own.
I would be willing to share my new found resources with anyone who would like
them, and would be willing to do so for free.

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR PASCAL PRIMER SOURCE CODE. I KNOW THERE ARE ABOUT 10K
OF THESE BOOKS OUT THERE.
I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE.

Please contact me if you would like a copy of the C Primer source code.
Jeff-

Email only, please.

Lawson.English@p88.f15.n300.z1.fidonet.org (Lawson English) (02/17/91)

Jeff Papineau writes in a message to All

JP> I AM STILL LOOKING FOR PASCAL PRIMER SOURCE CODE. I KNOW THERE
JP> ARE ABOUT 10K
JP> OF THESE BOOKS OUT THERE. I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE.

???

I thought that the Pascal Primer wasn't out yet, or if it is, it was just published...

Lawson

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!300!15.88!Lawson.English
Internet: Lawson.English@p88.f15.n300.z1.fidonet.org

gort@cup.portal.com (george d harrington) (02/17/91)

Jeff Papineau wrote:

>A few days ago, I posted looking for the Pascal or C Primer source code, and
>was willing to pay for it.
>It was the second posting.
>I'm sad to say response was not overwelming.
.
.
.
>I AM STILL LOOKING FOR PASCAL PRIMER SOURCE CODE. I KNOW THERE ARE ABOUT 10K
>OF THESE BOOKS OUT THERE.
>I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE.

(He's referring to the Mark and Reed Programming Primer's for C and Pascal.)

Jeff, why don't you just mail away for the companion source disk
mentioned on the last page of the book?
                          gort@cup.portal.com

czychi@bernina.ethz.ch (Gary Czychi) (02/19/91)

I have typed in some of the exercises of "Pascal on the Macintosh, A
graphical Approach" from David Niguidula and Andries van Dam.

So, if anyone's interested, give me a reply.

Gary

    Gary T. Czychi                University of St.Gallen, Switzerland

    czychi@csghsg52.BITNET  or  czychi@alpha.unisg.ch (preferred host)
            czychi@bernina.ethz.ch.UUCP   (CZYCHI@ETHZ.uucp)
		      Tel.: --41 / 71 / 57 17 22
                                   -

tleaming@taurus.es.com (Taylor Leaming) (02/19/91)

In article <2958.27C0AAA5@stjhmc.fidonet.org>
Lawson.English@p88.f15.n300.z1.fidonet.org (Lawson English) writes:
> I thought that the Pascal Primer wasn't out yet, or if it is, it was
just published...

It is for real.  I just saw "Macintosh Pascal Programming Primer: Using
the Mac Toolbox with Think Pascal", by Mark and Reed, $24.95, 1991.
Looks real good.

These are the guys who did the "Macintosh C Programming Primer" volumes.
Great job, guys!  How about Volume III ? (hint!)

I have the source for the C Primer volume 1 on disk.  I also have most of
the source for the C Primer volume 2.

Taylor

Taylor Leaming
tleaming@taurus.es.com
esunix!sim.dnet!tleaming@cs.utah.edu
Evans & Sutherland Computer Corp.

kingson@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu (Kingson Gunawan) (02/22/91)

Can anyone e-mail me copy of the mac programming primer source codes?

kingson@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu