[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MACH2 Forth

swantew@isy.liu.se (Swante Welander) (04/04/91)

I have been using MACH2 Forth under earlier systems, now I am using system
7.0 b4, and it doesn't quit work.

Does anyone know if Palo Alto Shipping is planning any upgrade, or even if the
company still exist.

Please reply to me or here on the board.

swantew@isy.liu.se

jhgillespie@ucdavis.edu (04/05/91)

In article <swantew.670772493@lin> swantew@isy.liu.se (Swante Welander) writes:
>I have been using MACH2 Forth under earlier systems, now I am using system
>7.0 b4, and it doesn't quit work.
>
>Does anyone know if Palo Alto Shipping is planning any upgrade, or even if the
>company still exist.

I finally tracked them down at (415)327-1200 or (415)688-1111.  The folks who
answer the phone are Greenspring Computers (I think).  The current version of
MACH2 is 2.14 which a very minor fix of 2.13.  PSC has no plans to upgrade the
product beyond making it compatible with System 7.0.

John Gillespie jhgillespie@ucdavis.edu