[comp.sys.mac.programmer] THINK C version of regcomp/regexp

dsk@cbnewsj.att.com (donald.s.klett) (04/10/91)

The regular expression set of C subroutines developed by Henry Spencer at the
University of Toronto has been ported to run under THINK C 4.02.  I would be
happy to e-mail copies of the source to anyone that makes the request.  The
ported code passes the "test" file included with the original source from
Toronto.

	Don Klett
	att!arch3!dsk
	(908)949-2283

guido@cwi.nl (Guido van Rossum) (04/11/91)

dsk@cbnewsj.att.com (donald.s.klett) writes:

>The regular expression set of C subroutines developed by Henry Spencer at the
>University of Toronto has been ported to run under THINK C 4.02.

Hmm, strange.  I use that package all the time and can't remember I
had to change it to use it to the Mac; or at mst one or two lines.
What did you have to do to it?

--Guido van Rossum, CWI, Amsterdam <guido@cwi.nl>
"Life's gotta be more than meeting pretty faces and sitting on them"

Lawson.English@p88.f15.n300.z1.fidonet.org (Lawson English) (04/14/91)

To: dsk@cbnewsj.att.com

Uucp writes in a message to All

U> he regular expression set of C subroutines developed by Henry
U> Spencer at the University of Toronto has been ported to run under
U> THINK C 4.02. I would be happy to e-mail copies of the source
U> to anyone that makes the request. The ported code passes the
U> "test" file included with the original source from Toronto.
U>  Don Klett

I would be most pleased to receive said E-Mail...

Thanks,
Lawson

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!300!15.88!Lawson.English
Internet: Lawson.English@p88.f15.n300.z1.fidonet.org