[comp.sys.mac.programmer] What is Discipline?

tjc@castle.ed.ac.uk (A J Cunningham) (04/12/91)

In article <1991Apr11.194436.1@gsbacd.uchicago.edu> gft_robert@gsbacd.uchicago.edu (opcode ranger) writes:

>On another note, how does one get Discipline to work in MacsBug?  It keeps
>telling me "discipline not installed".

	I've got installed under 7.0b4 but I can't work out what it's
supposed to do. Have you put the startup file in the system folder with
discipline as well?
	Tony

--
Tony Cunningham, Edinburgh University Computing Service. tjc@castle.ed.ac.uk

Inspiration, move me brightly, light the song with sense and colour, hold
away despair. More than this I will not ask faced with mysteries dark and vast.

bradk@wimsey.bc.ca (Brad Kollmyer) (04/14/91)

In article <9564@castle.ed.ac.uk> tjc@castle.ed.ac.uk (A J Cunningham) writes:
>On another note, how does one get Discipline to work in MacsBug?  It keeps
>telling me "discipline not installed".

Have you got both 'Discipline' and 'Discipline Startup' installed in your
'System Folder'. You need both installed for it to work.

Brad Kollmyer
bradk@wimswey.bc.ca