[comp.sys.mac.programmer] useritem in SFPPutFile

Z.Wang@cs.ucl.ac.uk (Zheng Wang) (04/11/91)

I created a non-standard "Save as" dialog box with SFPPutFile.
All standard items (such as buttons) are fine except a
useritem. I dont know when I can set the useritem to the
drawing procedure.

Any hints?

Your comments and suggestions will be much appreciated.

Zheng

smoke@well.sf.ca.us (Nicholas Jackiw) (04/15/91)

In article <1526@ucl-cs.uucp> Z.Wang@cs.ucl.ac.uk (Zheng Wang) writes:
>I created a non-standard "Save as" dialog box with SFPPutFile.
>I dont know when I can set the useritem to the
>drawing procedure.
>
>Any hints?
>
>Zheng

Check out IM#VI-75.  If you install a dialogHook, it will receive
a "pseudo-item" hit of -1 the very first time it's called (which is
before the window is updated appears).  Install any user items then.

--
                              --- * ---
Nicholas Jackiw                Smoke@well.sf.ca.us | Jackiw@cs.swarthmore.edu