[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Byte magazine sources

caruso@gbi01.enet.dec.com (Angelo Caruso) (04/22/91)

Does anyone knows if there is someplace online with Byte magazine sources?
An ftp address would be great!

Thanks a lot, Angelo.

dedreb@arco.com (Richard Beecher) (04/22/91)

In article <22235@shlump.nac.dec.com> caruso@gbi01.enet.dec.com (Angelo Caruso)
writes:

>Does anyone knows if there is someplace online with Byte magazine sources?
>An ftp address would be great!
>
>Thanks a lot, Angelo.

How about BIX (Byte Information Exchange)?  To subscribe via computer (at full
duplex, 7 bits, even parity, 1 stop bit), use the BIX registration-only phone
number at 800-225-4129 (in MA use 617-861-9767).  Hit return, then respond
with...

login:    bix
Name?     bix.ville

You might want to call BIX toll-free number first for rates, etc. at
800-227-2983 (in NH use 603-924-7681).  No, I don't get commission from BIX for
signing you up.  As a matter of fact, I am canceling my subscription to BIX
today (that's why I had all of the BIX phone numbers so handy!).

I am not ruling out the possibility of an ftp site having the source code.  If
you find one that does have the code, please let me know.  Good luck! :-)

Richard Beecher
dedreb@arco.com