[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Can I use two monitors with A/UX 2.0.1

scotth@rocco.labs.tek.com (Scott Herzinger) (04/24/91)

I understand that earlier versions of A/UX only supported a single monitor.
Is this the case with the latest version? If not, does the Mac X server
handle multiple monitors?

Thanks,

Scott

--
Scott Herzinger   scotth@crl.labs.tek.com
                  Computer Research Lab, Tektronix, Inc.

blob@Apple.COM (Brian Bechtel) (04/24/91)

scotth@rocco.labs.tek.com (Scott Herzinger) writes:

>I understand that earlier versions of A/UX only supported a single monitor.
>Is this the case with the latest version? If not, does the Mac X server
>handle multiple monitors?

This question really belongs in comp.unix.aux.

A/UX 2.0.1 supports multiple monitors in the Macintosh environment.
X11R4 supports multiple monitors, even under older versions of A/UX.

--Brian Bechtel     blob@apple.com     "My opinion, not Apple's"