[comp.sys.mac.programmer] multifinder and fortran compatibility?

lito@ecl.psu.edu (LCubed) (05/02/91)

hi,

i'm porting a vax/vms fortran program over to mpw and langauges systems
fortran 2.2.   i would like to make this (very large and slow) program
multifinder friendly, so that my mac will be somewhat more than a
paperweight on my desk while the program is running.

i didn't see much in the mpw or fortran manuals on this subject, so
any pointers on where to look or what to add would be appreciated,

thanks in advance, and please reply via email to:

--
lito lucena                                | Keeper of the Ranma Archives
lito@ecl.psu.edu   (InterNet)              |  Japanese Animation Junkie

In article <1991May1.180808.1136@ecl.psu.edu>, lito@ecl.psu.edu (LCubed) writes:
> hi,
>
> i'm porting a vax/vms fortran program over to mpw and langauges systems
> fortran 2.2.   i would like to make this (very large and slow) program
> multifinder friendly, so that my mac will be somewhat more than a
> paperweight on my desk while the program is running.
>
> i didn't see much in the mpw or fortran manuals on this subject, so
> any pointers on where to look or what to add would be appreciated,
>
> thanks in advance, and please reply via email to:

problem solved, just found the solution in the technical library
notes which came with the new version of language system fortran.
it's always in the last place you look....