[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MacApp View of a PixMap

wstef@harley.eng.clemson.edu (W. Gregg Stefancik) (05/01/91)

I'm using MacApp 2.0 with C++ and trying to create a View which contains a
pixmap.  I'm currently having lots of trouble making it fly.  Has anyone
else done this?  A few scraps of sample code would be greatly appreciated.

W. Gregg Stefancik < wstef@eng.clemson.edu >

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (05/03/91)

In article <1991Apr30.195308.7531@hubcap.clemson.edu> wstef@harley.eng.clemson.edu (W. Gregg Stefancik) writes:
>I'm using MacApp 2.0 with C++ and trying to create a View which contains a
>pixmap.  I'm currently having lots of trouble making it fly.  Has anyone
>else done this?  A few scraps of sample code would be greatly appreciated.

The DTS sample code FracApp 2.0 shows how to do this. You can get
this program from APDA or from many ftp sites, including Apple.COM.

Keith Rollin  ---  Apple Computer, Inc.
INTERNET: keith@apple.com
"But where the senses fail us, reason must step in."  - Galileo