[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Rejoice, for IM VI hath arrived !

neeri@iis.ethz.ch (Matthias Ulrich Neeracher) (05/03/91)

In article <5030@dirac.physics.purdue.edu>, sho@gibbs.physics.purdue.edu (Sho Kuwamoto) writes:
>I'd also like to know about the likelihood
>of a paperback IM VI.
      ^^^^^^^^^

If the softcover edition is ok with you, there are some good news: IM VI is
mentioned in the current Addison-Wesley catalog as being delivered REAL SOON
NOW. I ordered mine last week, so I'll see about that.

Matthias

--
Matthias Neeracher                                      neeri@iis.ethz.ch
   "These days, though, you have to be pretty technical before you can

jackb@MDI.COM (Jack Brindle) (05/07/91)

In article <1991May3.081628.1768@bernina.ethz.ch> neeri@iis.ethz.ch (Matthias Ulrich Neeracher) writes:
>In article <5030@dirac.physics.purdue.edu>, sho@gibbs.physics.purdue.edu (Sho Kuwamoto) writes:
>>I'd also like to know about the likelihood
>>of a paperback IM VI.
>      ^^^^^^^^^
>
>If the softcover edition is ok with you, there are some good news: IM VI is
>mentioned in the current Addison-Wesley catalog as being delivered REAL SOON
>NOW. I ordered mine last week, so I'll see about that.

Interesting. I called A-W's 800 number this afternoon. They told me that
IM Vol VI was scheduled for release about June 1, that it definitely had
not been released yet. Thus they wouldn't let me order a copy yet. They
had no explanation for the copies that were already in bookstores.

Seems like they might need Macs to run their order-entry system :-).

Jack Brindle
ham radio: wa4fib/7