[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MICROPHONE SCRIPT PROGRAMMING SERVICE

Robert.Sheppard@f444.n161.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Robert Sheppard) (05/01/91)

A new service is available for users of MicroPhone II 3.0, from a former
consultant to Software Ventures.  The author of the "MCI Mail" and "Mini BBS"
scripts is now available to help you solve your most demanding scripting
needs.

         Call us for:  - Bulletin boards
                       - Electronic mail front-ends or hosts
                       - On-line ordering systems
                       - On-line database systems
                       - Other sophisticated implementations of
                         MicroPhone II 3.0's powerful scripting language

We can modify existing scripts, or write a completely new script from
scratch.

Call us if you are a:  - Service bureau (desktop publishing)
                       - Law firm
                       - Accounting firm
                       - Information database
                       - Other power user of MicroPhone II 3.0

To contact us, call (415) 644-2463 or send a private message to Robert
Sheppard
on the BMUG BBS.

--
Robert Sheppard - via FidoNet node 1:125/777
    UUCP: ...!uunet!hoptoad!fidogate!161!444!Robert.Sheppard

emmayche@dhw68k.cts.com (Mark Hartman) (05/07/91)

In article <14198.281F57A0@fidogate.FIDONET.ORG> Robert.Sheppard@f444.n161.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Robert Sheppard) writes:
>A new service is available for users of MicroPhone II 3.0, from a former
>consultant to Software Ventures.  The author of the "MCI Mail" and "Mini BBS"
>scripts is now available to help you solve your most demanding scripting
>needs.

Although this service may be of interest to many, as I understand it this is
not the proper place to be advertising it.  It is particularly annoying to
those of us who offer similar services and try to remain within the guide-
lines; unfortunately, those who stick with the rules rarely receive the
consideration or exposure that those who violate the rules receive.
--
Mark Hartman, N6BMO           "What are you just standing there for?  Where
Applelink: N1083 or BINARY.TREE      do you think you are, DIS-ney World??"