[comp.sys.mac.programmer] System 7 Think C update

jp48+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jonathan Pace) (05/06/91)

   I just tried to run Think C 4.02 under Sys 7 and it crashed.  I'm assuming
that the 4.04 version I've seen mentioned is the fix for this problem.  I
would like to know where I can find the .04 update.  I lose this account in
two weeks (graduation!!) so I need to download before then.

Thanks,

Jon

rang@cs.wisc.edu (Anton Rang) (05/07/91)

In article <gc9_hmi00WB6I_HFwq@andrew.cmu.edu> jp48+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jonathan Pace) writes:
>   I just tried to run Think C 4.02 under Sys 7 and it crashed.  I'm assuming
>that the 4.04 version I've seen mentioned is the fix for this problem.  I
>would like to know where I can find the .04 update.

  I believe it's on the System 7 CD.

	Anton

| Anton Rang (grad student) | rang@cs.wisc.edu | UW--Madison | "VMS Forever!" |