[comp.sys.mac.programmer] WWDC usenetters' dinner TUESDAY

peirce@outpost.UUCP (Michael Peirce) (05/08/91)

Well, almost everyone wants to go to Gordon Biersch (sorry Larry).

So the plan is to meet after the DTS bashing session at 7:30 Tuesday
night (I'm told this gets out at 7:30 - I don't have a detailed schedule
yet).

If you miss us there or are away from the conference then, you should meet us
at Gordon Biersch by 8:00.  The address is 33 East San Fernando near
the Convention Center (phone is 408.294.6785).

I've got reservations for approximately 40! people.  I figure a few will
cancel out, but more will fill their place.  So I'm going to tell them
we'll be about 45 (maybe 50).  Please don't wimp out on me.  I don't want
to have to eat for 45 people under the scowling glare of the manager!

I'll post at least one more notice when I confirm everything with
the people at Gordon Biersch tomorrow (the manager was out this
afternoon).

See you all there!

-- michael

Here's the list as of now:

Michael Peirce		Peirce Software			outpost!peirce@claris.com
Larry Rosenstein	Apple					lsr@apple.com
Adrian Ruigrok		Bell-Northern Research	claris!ARUIGROK%BNR.CA
Jeff Holcomb		Apple					jeffh@HyperMail.apple.com
Gavin Eadie			Ramsay Consulting		claris!ames!sharkey!ramsay!gavin
Owen Hartnett		Brown University		omh@cs.brown.edu
Steve Lemke			Radius					lemke@radius.com
Dennis Cohen		Claris					drc@claris.com
Kent Sandvik		Apple					ksand@Apple.COM
Tim Dierks			Apple					INTL.DTS@applelink.apple.com
???					???						claris!ames!nada.kth.se!d88-jwa
Matthew Xavier Mora	SRI						mxmora@unix.sri.com
Pete Hoch + 3		Eastman Kodak Co.		ph@ekcolorlink.ssd.kodak.com
Kent Borg			Camex Inc.				kent@camex.com
John Moreland		SD Supercomputer Center	moreland@sdsc.edu
Amanda Walker		Visix Software Inc.		amanda@visix.com
Roger L. Long		???						bytebug@dhw68k.cts.com
Tom Lippincott		U.C. Berkeley			lippin@math.berkeley.edu
Steve Hirst			University of Iowa		hirst@herky.cs.uiowa.edu
Tony Cunningham		Edinburgh University	tjc@castle.ed.ac.uk
Stan George &
Mark Hartman		???						emmayche@dhw68k.cts.com
Tom Dowdy*			Apple					dowdy@apple.COM
Rick Holzgrafe		Apple					rmh@apple.com
Brian Schipper		Claris					skip@claris.com
Matthias Urlichs	University of Karlsruhe	urlichs@smurf.sub.org
Ian Wijesinghe+1*	???						claris!IanW%gui.consumers.bc.ca
Ben Cranston		University of Maryland	zben@ni.umd.edu
Adrian Ruigrok		Bell Northern Research	aruigrok@bnr.ca
Orly Kamin			Tripos Associates		ok@tripos.com
Mike Engber			ILS						engber@ils.nwu.edu
Bernie Bernstein	Apple					bernard@apple.com
Martin Gannholm		Apple					gandalf%apple.com
Stephan				MacUser Labs			MacUserLabs@cup.portal.com
Fabian Hahn			???						claris!apple!well!fh
Alan Mimms			Apple					alan@apple.com
IvanCavero Belaunde	DiVA					captkidd@ATHENA.MIT.EDU
Marshall Clow		HP						marshall@sdd.hp.com

--  Michael Peirce         --   outpost!peirce@claris.com
--  Peirce Software        --   Suite 301, 719 Hibiscus Place
--  Macintosh Programming  --   San Jose, California 95117
--           & Consulting  --   (408) 244-6554, AppleLink: PEIRCE

aruigrok@bnr.ca (Adrian C Ruigrok) (05/08/91)

In article <0B01FFFB.ezpkqr@outpost.UUCP> peirce@outpost.UUCP (Michael Peirce)
writes:
>Well, almost everyone wants to go to Gordon Biersch (sorry Larry).
>
>So the plan is to meet after the DTS bashing session at 7:30 Tuesday
>night (I'm told this gets out at 7:30 - I don't have a detailed schedule
>yet).
>
>If you miss us there or are away from the conference then, you should meet us
>at Gordon Biersch by 8:00.  The address is 33 East San Fernando near
>the Convention Center (phone is 408.294.6785).

It may be a nice touch to wear your badge, or some peice of identification, so
those that have never met will be able to figure out who is who.  I don't
remember who has promised to where what anymore.

Otherwise we could just print our signatures on our foreheads! :)

Adrian