[comp.sys.mac.programmer] PD/Shareware Debuggers?

dzenc@mole.gnu.ai.mit.edu (Dan Zenchelsky) (05/10/91)

Are there any PD/Shareware debuggers available?  If so, where can I get them?
I'm just starting to dabble in mac programming, and can't afford to lay
down a lot of money for a professional packag, yet.

Thanks
-Dan

bradk@wimsey.bc.ca (Brad Kollmyer) (05/11/91)

In article <1991May10.162541.16589@mintaka.lcs.mit.edu> dzenc@mole.gnu.ai.mit.edu (Dan Zenchelsky) writes:

>Are there any PD/Shareware debuggers available?  If so, where can I get them?
>I'm just starting to dabble in mac programming, and can't afford to lay
>down a lot of money for a professional packag, yet.

I've seen something called ABZmon. I came across it, and it seemed to work,
but with limited features.

Brad Kollmyer
bradk@wimsey.bc.ca