[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MPW 3.2?

macgyver@anaconda.cis.ohio-state.edu (MacGyver) (05/14/91)

	Is MPW 3.2 update available other than through ETO?

				Mac

--
Wilson MacGyver                      | True love strikes again, huh? That's
Internet:macgyver@cis.ohio-state.edu | the third time this week!

rickf@Apple.COM (Rick Fleischman) (05/15/91)

In article <120918@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> macgyver@anaconda.cis.ohio-state.edu (MacGyver) writes:

>	Is MPW 3.2 update available other than through ETO?
>
>				Mac

MPW 3.2 will be available in a number of different ways.  It will be available
on E.T.O.#4, shipping in early June.  It will also be sold as a stand-alone
product through APDA (on disks, or CD) in mid-June.  There will be a special
update price for those people who already own MPW 3.0 or 3.1.

You can reach APDA via e-mail at: APDA@applelink.apple.com
or via U.S. mail at:
APDA
Apple Computer, Inc.
20525 Mariani Avenue, M/S 33-G
Cupertino, CA  95014

or via phone at:
(800) 282-2732 (in the U.S.)
(800) 637-0029 (in Canada)
(408) 562-3910 (International)

MPW 3.2 is not yet orderable.  If you already own MPW 3.0 or 3.1, you will
receive a mailing informing you of the availablilty of the new version.
Otherwise, start calling APDA in early June to inquire about the new version.

Rick Fleischman
Developer Programs/APDA
Apple Computer, Inc.
e-mail: rickf@apple.com
AppleLink: FLEISCHMAN@applelink.apple.com

macgyver@turtle.cis.ohio-state.edu (MacGyver) (05/15/91)

In article <13488@goofy.Apple.COM> rickf@Apple.COM (Rick Fleischman) writes:
>MPW 3.2 is not yet orderable.  If you already own MPW 3.0 or 3.1, you will
>receive a mailing informing you of the availablilty of the new version.
>Otherwise, start calling APDA in early June to inquire about the new version.

	Hmm, it's time to get out my system 6, since MPW refuse to load.