[comp.sys.mac.programmer] System 7 debinhexing woes

dwright@sif.claremont.edu (05/17/91)

 choda@milton.u.washington.edu (Bob Marley) writes:
> Well....
>
> 	I have had lots of problems with unbinhexing stuff, you just
> gotta check the file (more it, or vi etc) see if there is any headers
> to clean off at the top, or any other garbage that may have collected there...
> I mean thats a lot of file to be all corrupted.... and from such a place..

Tell me about it!

I checked a few of them "by hand"-- and believe me, it's a real headache paging
through a 1.6 meg file-- and the only text I found was the licensing legalese
at the beginning (which I stripped out).  No luck.  A friend did the same with
some of the other files, but with the same results. :-(

-Dan