[comp.sys.mac.programmer] THINK C headers and System 7.0

siegel@world.std.com (Rich Siegel) (05/23/91)

In article <1991May22.160550.5212@dartvax.dartmouth.edu> xerox@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Jamie Osborne) writes:

>Secondly, you should have gotten all new header files with the update.
>Updating the application and the Debugger is not enough.  Do you have headers
>like balloons.h and virtual.h?  If not, then you don't have everything
>you need, and are probably running with all the old headers.

	The THINK C 4.0.5 updater and the System 7 interfaces for THINK C
are two separate packages. The 4.0.5 updater is for those who simply wish
to continue their present work under System 7.0 in a reasonably
compatible fashion. The System 7.0 interfaces for THINK C are *not* required
to use THINK C with System 7.0, but if you wish to take advantage of specific
System 7.0 API features, then you will need these interfaces.

	Because of licensing issues, the interfaces are not available for
general distribution at this time; you should call our Tech Support line
for more details.

R.
Rich Siegel                              Internet: siegel@world.std.com
Software Engineer                        Applelink: SIEGEL
Symantec Languages Group