[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Rotating text revisted

mag653@csc.anu.edu.au (06/02/91)

A cry for help !! Has anyone successfully written a piece of code that
can rotate a string of text on a bitmap - (pref. in Think C). I have
been unsuccessful in adapting the asm code from mactutor (1988).

Any help would be most appreciated.

cheers,

martin.

mxmora@unix.SRI.COM (Matt Mora) (06/05/91)

In article <1991Jun2.144751.1@csc.anu.edu.au> mag653@csc.anu.edu.au writes:
>A cry for help !! Has anyone successfully written a piece of code that
>can rotate a string of text on a bitmap - (pref. in Think C). I have
>been unsuccessful in adapting the asm code from mactutor (1988).

Look in the UMPG. There is an excellent article on bitmap rotation. And its
in Think C.

Its in the Articles section in the back of the book.

mxm
Matthew Mora                |   my Mac  Matt_Mora@sri.com
SRI International           |  my unix  mxmora@unix.sri.com