[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Think Pascal and System 7.0

CAH0@bunny.gte.com (Chuck Hoffman) (06/06/91)

I think I saw something in a trade publication recently which said Think
Pascal would not be compatible with System 7.0.  Does anyone know anything
about this?

Chuck Hoffman, GTE Laboratories, Inc.    |  I'm not sure why we're here,
cah0@bunny.gte.com                       |  but I am sure that while we're
Telephone (U.S.A.) 617-466-2131          |  here, we're supposed to help
GTE VoiceNet: 679-2131                   |  each other.
GTE Telemail: C.HOFFMAN                  |

bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu (Bruce Carter) (06/06/91)

In article <11328@bunny.GTE.COM> CAH0@bunny.gte.com (Chuck Hoffman) writes:
>I think I saw something in a trade publication recently which said Think
>Pascal would not be compatible with System 7.0.  Does anyone know anything
>about this?

Mostly compatible is what the compatibility checker says.  Don't use VM or
32-bit addressing.

I haven't had any problems, but I haven't done much with it since upgrading to
system 7.
                                     <->
Bruce Carter, Courseware Development Coordinator      bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu
Boise State University, Boise, ID  83725              duscarte@idbsu.bitnet