[comp.sys.mac.programmer] 'sysz' resources in INIT/CDEV

queloz@bernina.ethz.ch (Ronald Queloz) (06/06/91)

Can somebody tell me about the 'sysz' resource of INIT/CDEV files?
Where is this feature documented (I've all the developer disks). What is
the format of this resource. Is it just a long word to define the size
to be reserved in the system heap?

Many thanks.

Ronald B. Queloz

ksand@apple.com (Kent Sandvik) (06/08/91)

In article <1991Jun6.113050.15601@bernina.ethz.ch>, queloz@bernina.ethz.ch (Ronald Queloz) writes:

> Can somebody tell me about the 'sysz' resource of INIT/CDEV files?
> Where is this feature documented (I've all the developer disks). What is
> the format of this resource. Is it just a long word to define the size
> to be reserved in the system heap?

Inside Mac V, The Start Manager page 352 talks about 'sysz'. Check any sample
code or TNs from DTS for more information about how it's used in real life.

regards,

Kent Sandvik