[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MacApp 2.0.1 ex APDA

michael@otago.ac.nz (06/07/91)

> In article <1991Jun3.174215.20871@wam.umd.edu>, lasleyse@wam.umd.edu (Scott E. Lasley) writes:
>
>> While we are on the subject, does anybody know when MacApp 2.0.1 (2.0.2 ?)
>> will ship?  The people I spoke to at APDA when I last called said June.  Is
>> the update automatically shipped to 2.0.0 owners?

As of last week APDA were refusing to ship 2.0.1 "It has bugs in it". So we got
2.0 on CD and a promise of a free 2.0.2 upgrade "approximately end of June"

Michael(tm) Hamel, Computing Services Centre, University of Otago, New Zealand

FLODIGARRY (n.
(Scots) An ankle-length gaberdine or oilskin tarpaulin worn by deep-sea
herring fishermen in Arbroath and publicans in Glasgow.

ksand@apple.com (Kent Sandvik) (06/08/91)

In article <1991Jun7.095306.490@otago.ac.nz>, michael@otago.ac.nz writes:

> > In article <1991Jun3.174215.20871@wam.umd.edu>, lasleyse@wam.umd.edu (Scott E. Lasley) writes:
> >
> >> While we are on the subject, does anybody know when MacApp 2.0.1 (2.0.2 ?)
> >> will ship?  The people I spoke to at APDA when I last called said June.  Is
> >> the update automatically shipped to 2.0.0 owners?

> As of last week APDA were refusing to ship 2.0.1 "It has bugs in it". So we got
> 2.0 on CD and a promise of a free 2.0.2 upgrade "approximately end of June"

I know it's a little bit awkward, but by following the instructions in TN280 you
could upgrade the 2.0 release so it will become nearly a 2.0.1 release. ETOs have
2.0.1.

Kent