[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Combiner 1.0 - Miser

ken@CSUFRES.CSUFRESNO.EDU (Dorothy) (06/09/91)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.programmer
Subject: Miser - Combiner 1.0

There was a program available on ftp called Combiner 1.0
about a year or so ago.  This program bombed on my MAC SE
so I could not use it.  The author (Dan Miser) said that he
might be doing updates to it and I have been waiting to see
if a new version turned up but haven't found it.

He is no longer at his e-mail address and I am hoping
that someone in this group will be able to e-mail me any
information they may have on how I might contact Mr. Miser
so I might ask about his Combiner program.
                                      Dorothy

ken@csufres.csufresno.edu