[comp.sys.mac.programmer] FreeHand

egpv29@castle.ed.ac.uk (JHenderson) (06/10/91)

For some reason I don't seem to be able to cut and paste
stuff from FreeHand into ANYTHING - Word, PageMaker etc.
Anybody know the right way to do it?
I know - RTFM - but I've (ahem) lost it.

Also, what IS the right group for such questions?

--
 --Jeremy
 --<egpv29@castle.ed.ac.uk>

aroest@fwi.uva.nl (Axel Roest (N)) (06/12/91)

egpv29@castle.ed.ac.uk (JHenderson) writes:

>For some reason I don't seem to be able to cut and paste
>stuff from FreeHand into ANYTHING - Word, PageMaker etc.
>Anybody know the right way to do it?

Yes, you should held option while you select copy or cut in Freehand,
in this way, it then copies the selection including the pict (EPS), which
is needed in all the other programs.

Axel
--
Strike a pose... There's nothing to it.