[comp.sys.mac.programmer] InvalRect proc for dialogs?

gb2a+@andrew.cmu.edu (George J. Baxter) (06/14/91)

Hi,
    I have a modeless dialog box, and occasionally, I need a specific
section to be redrawn.  I don't want to have to redraw the entire dialog
box, so I want to use something akin to InvalRect for the Window
Manager.  Is there something like that for the Dialog Manager?
                                -george

-----------------------
gb2a@andrew.cmu.edu		    baxter@a.cfr.cmu.edu

baxter@imga.cfr.cmu.edu		    q100gb2a@vb.cc.cmu.edu

"Only a Hawaiian can say Humuhumunukunukuapuaa five times fast, correctly."

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (06/17/91)

In article <UcKDHe200Uh_03REYk@andrew.cmu.edu> gb2a+@andrew.cmu.edu (George J. Baxter) writes:
>Hi,
>    I have a modeless dialog box, and occasionally, I need a specific
>section to be redrawn.  I don't want to have to redraw the entire dialog
>box, so I want to use something akin to InvalRect for the Window
>Manager.  Is there something like that for the Dialog Manager?

Yep. It's called InvalRect. Windows is windows (unless you're running
on a PC... :-)

Keith Rollin  ---  Apple Computer, Inc.
INTERNET: keith@apple.com
"But where the senses fail us, reason must step in."  - Galileo