[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MacHack -- anyone, anyone?

klingspo@mozart.cs.colostate.edu (Steve Klingsporn) (06/17/91)

Sunday

Hey dudettes and dudes,

MacHack is this week, and it's gonna be my first time...
If any of you want to have a comp.sys.mac.programmer, etc. "get together"
sometime during the weekend, let's organize one!

Please send copies of discussion to me at klingspo@mozart.cs.colostate.edu

Hope to see you dudes there,

Steve

mandel@vax.anes.tulane.edu (Jeff E Mandel MD MS) (06/17/91)

In article <15525@ccncsu.ColoState.EDU>, klingspo@mozart.cs.colostate.edu (Steve Klingsporn) writes:

>Sunday
>
>Hey dudettes and dudes,
>
>MacHack is this week, and it's gonna be my first time...
>If any of you want to have a comp.sys.mac.programmer, etc. "get together"
>sometime during the weekend, let's organize one!
>
>Please send copies of discussion to me at klingspo@mozart.cs.colostate.edu
>
>Hope to see you dudes there,
>

>Steve

Well, MacHack is sort of a comp.sys.mac.programmer gettogether. But if
you want to meet in the programming room for some late night hacking, I'll
be there.

Jeff E Mandel MD MS
Asst. Professor of Anesthesiology
Tulane University School of Medicine