[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Apple Event Registry

jhughson@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Jerry R Hughson) (06/21/91)

Hello,
	I was just wondering if the document described several places in
IM VI is on the _develop_ cd.  I am interested in finding out which events
the finder supports(on the receiving end not the sending end).  If it isn't
on there could someone point me to it (anon ftp ok).

thanks
jhughson@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu or hughson@cis.ohio-state.edu

kinsey@athena.cs.uga.edu (Kevin Kinsey) (06/21/91)

In article <9106210125.AA27881@top.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> jhughson@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Jerry R Hughson) writes:
>Hello,
>	I was just wondering if the document described several places in
>IM VI is on the _develop_ cd.  I am interested in finding out which events
>the finder supports(on the receiving end not the sending end).  If it isn't
>on there could someone point me to it (anon ftp ok).
>
>thanks
>jhughson@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu or hughson@cis.ohio-state.edu

ditto on this. Is apple planning on posting the registry to ftp.apple.com?
It would be great to know what events exist beyond the core ones documented
in IM VI.

If anyone actually has a copy of this (I think a draft exists on the beta
7 cds), I would be GREATLY appreciative if they could mail me a copy.

kevin
-----
kevin kinsey			kinsey@athena.cs.uga.edu [128.192.4.49]
university computing