[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MPW Interfaces...

Philip Brandenberger (06/28/91)

I am working on customizing Eudora, Steve Dorner's mail software.
I am missing the following files, however:  (MPW C 3.1)

CMIntf.h
CRMIntf.h
CRMSerialIntf.h
CTBUtils.h
FTIntf.h
TMIntf.h

Does anybody recognize these files?  Where are they from?
Or are they custom interfaces?

Thanks,
Phil Brandenberger
pjb94@campus.swarthmore.edu

macgyver@anaconda.cis.ohio-state.edu (MacGyver) (06/28/91)

In article <L9X437D@cs.swarthmore.edu> pjb94@campus.swarthmore.edu writes:

>I am working on customizing Eudora, Steve Dorner's mail software.
>I am missing the following files, however:  (MPW C 3.1)
>
>CMIntf.h
>CRMIntf.h
>CRMSerialIntf.h
>CTBUtils.h
>FTIntf.h
>TMIntf.h

	Those are from Communication Toolbox Interface, and not part of
MPW 3.1, I don't know if they included those in MPW 3.2 interface. But
it's not part of 3.1

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (06/28/91)

In article <1991Jun27.210048.12388@cis.ohio-state.edu> macgyver@anaconda.cis.ohio-state.edu (MacGyver) writes:
>In article <L9X437D@cs.swarthmore.edu> pjb94@campus.swarthmore.edu writes:
>>
>>I am working on customizing Eudora, Steve Dorner's mail software.
>>I am missing the following files, however:  (MPW C 3.1)
>>
>>CMIntf.h
>>CRMIntf.h
>>CRMSerialIntf.h
>>CTBUtils.h
>>FTIntf.h
>>TMIntf.h
>
>	Those are from Communication Toolbox Interface, and not part of
>MPW 3.1, I don't know if they included those in MPW 3.2 interface. But
>it's not part of 3.1

Yes, they are in MPW 3.2. However, the names have been changed to
be more descriptive of their contents.

Keith Rollin  ---  Apple Computer, Inc.
INTERNET: keith@apple.com
"But where the senses fail us, reason must step in."  - Galileo