[comp.sources.games.bugs] A possible repost of nethack 2.2 with patches applied?

jr@uplherc.UUCP (J.R. Westmoreland) (01/25/88)

I have missed many patches and fixes that have been submitted to 'rec.games.hack'.
Would it be possible to get a new copy of the sources that have been patched?  How about reposting it since there has been a lot of changes?

If it is not possible to repost the complete source could some one tell me where to get a updated
copy of the source.

Thanks,
J.R. Westmoreland

...!gr.utah.edu!uplherc!jr

las@apr.UUCP (Larry Shurr) (01/28/88)

In article <124@uplherc.UUCP> jr@uplherc.UUCP (J.R. Westmoreland) writes:

>I have missed many patches and fixes that have been submitted to 'rec.games.hack'.
>Would it be possible to get a new copy of the sources that have been patched?  How about reposting it since there has been a lot of changes?

Second the motion.  I don't have the patches, so I would appreciate this very
much.

>If it is not possible to repost the complete source could some one tell me where to get a updated
>copy of the source.

This probably wouldn't do me any good.  I can't ftp from anywhere.

requestingly, Larry
--
"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."
- Oscar Wilde, James Whistler or George Bernard Shaw depending on who you ask