[comp.sources.games.bugs] Omega source code

aaschultz@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Arthur Schultz) (02/23/88)

I have a friend who would like to get a copy of the source for this
here "Omega" that everyone seems to be talking about.  If you have any
information on where he could get a copy or give some direction as
to where else he could look, it would be muchly appreciated.  Please
reply by e-mail (since his site doesn't subscribe to any newsgroups)
and reply to him _directly_ (not to me) at:

	mckinnon@vp.uofl.cdn

I thank you vicariously, in advance.

c184-bp@holden.Berkeley.EDU (Henry Park) (02/24/88)

In article <3331@watcgl.waterloo.edu> aaschultz@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Arthur Schultz) writes:
>I have a friend who would like to get a copy of the source for this
>here "Omega" that everyone seems to be talking about.  If you have any
>information on where he could get a copy or give some direction as
>to where else he could look, it would be muchly appreciated.  Please
>reply by e-mail (since his site doesn't subscribe to any newsgroups)
>and reply to him _directly_ (not to me) at:

I would appreciate it if I could get this information as well.

Thank You in Advance.....