[comp.sources.games.bugs] Conquer problems.

hauck@faline.bellcore.com (Scott Hauck) (06/21/88)

	Can someone send me a copy (or make available through whatever
means) of module 8.  I only got the first part of it, and the last is
missing.  Thanks in advance

Scott Hauck
Hauck@faline.bellcore.com
hauck@postgres.berkeley.edu

brett@sigi.Colorado.EDU (Brett Reid) (06/22/88)

Has anyone alse discovered the error that you can move an army into negative
coordinates and disappear from the map?  It does very strange things
to admin -x commands, as well as the game command 'G' since it can't
find that army number.

What would be the best fix? Just not let the army go past the edge of the map,
or should it wrap around to the other side of it?

Thanks for the info...

Brett Reid  -- brett@boulder.Colorado.EDU
University of Colorado at Boulder
Comp.Sci.(systems)   303/492-6096

jmd@ssdte1.RAY.COM (Jeffrey M. Dill) (06/24/88)

In article <1947@faline.bellcore.com>, hauck@faline.bellcore.com (Scott Hauck) writes:

> 	Can someone send me a copy (or make available through whatever
> means) of module 8.  I only got the first part of it, and the last is
> missing.  Thanks in advance

        None of module 8 showed up here......

jmd@sstde1
Jeff Dill