[comp.sources.games.bugs] Has anyone gotten full 2nd revision

sauer@uicsl.csl.uiuc.edu (10/26/88)

I have not been able to find the 4th part of hunt2 at any of the
U of Illinois sites.

smit@.ucalgary.ca (Theo Smit) (10/29/88)

In article <252400001@uicsl.csl.uiuc.edu> sauer@uicsl.csl.uiuc.edu writes:

>I have not been able to find the 4th part of hunt2 at any of the
>U of Illinois sites.

I have successfully copied all four parts of hunt v2.0 and have it running
on our SUN OS 4.0 (and 3.2) network. If there is a lot of interest I can
repost the shell archive(s) or email directly to interested parties.

Theo. (Alias: (*i*)  Batman! BLAM! SOCK! OOF!

birenboi@koh2.usc.edu (Aaron Birenboim) (10/31/88)

I got all 4 parts, but I ain't figered out how to git it running
on our system yet.  Whats this /tmp/... path stuff.  Can I put
this in my personal subdirectory and give world rwx privileges?

Aaron "The Lumberjack" Birenboim|"In the begining, the Universe was created...
                                | This made a lot of people angry, and was
         GO TROJANS!!           | widely reguarded as a bad move."
 birenboi@castor.usc.edu        |   -Douglas Adams  _The Guide_